All Star Studs

read reviews
Item #6807
In Stock
$59.95

Product Description

Busting With Passionate, Intense, And Hard "All Star Studs"!



Everyone wants a man who knows exactly how to get them off: touch, taste, and hit every right spot. Enter the "All Star Studs." These ripped and ready pros know their way with men and are here to please. Watch hot and aggressive Adam Killian as he slams Carsten Andersson. Pierre Fitch cruises the streets of Montreal. He can barely contain himself when he lays eyes on the slender cutie, Brandon Jones, who seduces Pierre back to his apartment for a hot hook-up. Powerhouse Robert Van Damme f**ks pig-bottom Jessie Colter. Kyle DeAnthony submits to Israeli hunk Matan Shalev. Matan flips Kyle into an amazing position: the bottom is on his back with ankles mounted on Matan’s shoulders as the top hammers away at his ass. Then hungry bottom Jesse Jordan drains another thick load of cum out of Shalev.

Starring: Adam Killian, Brandon Jones, Jessie Colter, Robert Van Damme, Kyle DeAnthony, Matan Shalev, Pierre Fitch, Jesse Jordan, Carsten Andersson

Product Details

Format: On Demand
Number of Discs: 1
Number of Sex Scenes: 5
Running Time: 143 Minutes
Star: Adam Killian, Robert Van Damme
Studio: Lucas Entertainment
Theme: Big Cocks, Big Loads, Muscle Men, Uncut
Year Released: 2011

Customer Reviews

All Star Studs reviews verified by reevooReevoo

4 reviews

Reviews from: Sort by:
(9.5 out of 10)
Product quality
8.8
As described
9.3
Value for money
9.8
Overall Rating
9.5
Scores 9.5 out of 10 based on 4 reviews
Show more score details
(10 out of 10)

DAVID

NC Happy & having fun
+
80 % of the actors were gods, and the other 20% weren't bad
nothing to complain about
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Confirmed purchase: April 05 2016
Published on: April 15 2016
Price:
item(s) in your cart
Subtotal:
Est. Shipping & Handling:
Est. Order Total: *